Coins is an online digital wallet that we can use to make payments even if we do not have a bank account.
With this service we can pay our bills without the hassles of queuing in long lines. Here are some service providers, utilities, schools and government services that we can pay using our Coins account.
- Electricity – Meralco, Cotobato Light, Davao Light, ILECO, and more
- Water – Manila Water, Maynilad, Laguna Water, and more
- Government services – SSS Contributions, PhilHealth Premium, NBI Clearance, NSO
- Telco – Globe, PLDT, Smart, Sun Cellular, and more
- Broadband – Globe, Smart, Sun, and more
- Cable – Cignal, My Destiny, Sky Cable, and more
- Credit card – BDO, BPI, Citibank, PNB, Unionbank, and more
- Tuition fee – La Salle Greenhills, Miriam College, and more
Aside from payment, we can also use our Coins account to buy load. With Coins, we can reload from Globe, Smart, Sun, TNT, and TM in just a few taps.
Coins also lets you instantly subscribe to the following load promos:
- Globe – GO UNLITXT 15, GoSURF 50, GO UNLI 25 and more
- TM – Touch Mobile Astig Txt 20, TM CALL & ALL NET TXT 15, and more
- Smart – All Text Plus 40, Giga Surf 50, Unli Call and Text 50, and more
- TNT – Gaan Text 10, LahaTxt30, and more
- Sun – Sun Xpressload Text Unli 60, Sun Xpressload Nonstop 50, and more
Send or Receive Money
Forego with the long bank queues and use Coins to send money to friends and family! All you need is their email address, Facebook name, or bank account details. You can also send a Payment Request to anyone, even if they don’t have a Coins account.
Buy Game Credits
Power up and raid until dawn without ever running out of game credits! With your Coins.ph account, you can easily buy any of the following game credits:
- Battle.net Gift Cards
- Cherry Credits
- Garena Shells
- Steam Wallet credits
- EX Cash
- Game Club
- Level Up!
- Buy Bitcoin
Coins.ph is the first virtual currency provider in the Philippines to be licensed by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas. Using your wallet, you can easily convert your pesos into bitcoin.
To do all these things, you first need funds in your Coins.ph wallet. You can do this by cashing in through one of our many cash in outlets.
It’s super easy to get started plus you get 50 PHP in your wallet when you sign up and complete ID and Selfie Verification Get started HERE!
To know more about coins, click on this link.